.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Completely Hand Sewn Clutch Bag

I have made a few bags and purses before and am keen to sell a few on Ebay to see how I get on. I came across a great pattern for sale over on http://noodleheads.blogspot.com/



Noodleheads is an inspirational blog bursting full of fantastic ideas, Anna is a genius!

Here is my first attempt at the gathered clutch. My sewing machine doesn't want to play at the moment so I did this completely by hand which took a couple of evenings to complete.



I am pleased with how it turned out and I can't wait to make another (next time hopefully using a sewing machine). I am actually sitting here now waiting for the sewing machine repair man to turn up!




Carly xx

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love this clutch and that supersized button is brilliant.

Keep it up

KS