.

Monday 31 May 2010

Quick Thanks and Carboot Bargains

Just wanted to post a quick thank you for all your lovely comments so far, I really appreciate it! I have been to a Craft Fayre in Woburn and two carboots this weekend so am about to burst with ideas! Got loads of bargains!

Got this little wooden sign for 20p. I think I am going to re-paint it in either a beach hut design or go Christmassy with it.

Next, I got this big box of Christmas embellishments for £2. Lots in there!




I bought this mini framed picture for 20p. I did originally buy it to re-paint the frame and change the image but both the frame and painting have grown on me and it is now on my desk!


Lastly I got this set of mini drawers for £2. I'm going to keep some embellishments and SOME of my ribbons in them. I may decorate them when I get a chance!
This is just what I got yesterday at the carboot. I got loads more today plus all my stuff from the craft fayre which I am hoping to blog later. But right now, I have to do some"real" work Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Carly xxx

No comments: