.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

This is officially my first post!


I don't actually have any followers yet so I am blogging to myself! I am very good at talking to myself so this should be easy!

I am going to use this space to display the various hand-made items that I have made and the little gems that I find when I am out and about shopping.

My latest craze is hand-made gift bags which I make using a variety of different papers and card. The two gift bags in the picture were made from wall paper samples and then threaded with ribbon.

1 comment:

Suzie McFloozy said...

These are gorgeous carly.
Maybe you could make a tutorial on how you made these - I'd love to have a go x
I too only began my blog a few months ago - you'll soon build up some followers - best way is to participate in some challenges x
((hugs)) Suzie xx